Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MBTI and fictional characters

I took the "real" Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator test a few years ago when I used to work with The Big Wireless Software Company. (Note: Here's the MBTI page.) It consisted of a loooooong test taken on computer, whose results were measured and presented to us about a week or two later by a certified MBTI practitioner, after which we played team-building games and had potluck. Sigh. Those were the days.

Anyway, I scored extreme I, strong N, extreme T, and exactly 50/50 P and J. Personality type descriptions of INTP sound more like me than INTJs though, so usually I identify as INTP. Besides, it's the less crackpotty of the two. ;)

It cracks me up that I am, according to the links below, most like Worf , L, and Oz (SO TRUE!). Q'apla!

Star Trek (descriptions only)
Death Note (test)
Superheroes and supervillains (forum discussion)
Buffy/Angelverse (forum discussion)

And this link's especially for La bohème:

Harry Potter (test)

Haha, I scored as Voldemort! Muhahahaha! Sorry dude, couldn't find a Twilight one for ya.

Edited to add: This sounds ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE declanthepecan!

3 comments: